Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wolf Pack


Over the past two weeks the group has grown closer and closer. We have created our own little family, which we like to refer to as "Wolf Pack."



I'm really bad at selfies and missed our lovely Abby in the photo, sooo here is a picture of Abby enjoying siesta in our glam spa hotel. Also, my apologies to Henry, who has long legs that carry him faster than my greatest dreams. 

The Camino has not only served as the path towards Santiago, but as a path for our friendships. This experience has been challenging physically and mentally, but I have learned and grown so much just by walking with this group every day. It is exciting and comforting to travel amongst individuals so different than I. Over the long days walking, feasting, exploring, and our super fun slumber parties we have found great ways to connect with each other despite our various backgrounds and passions. It is so incredible how this journey brings people together. Even apart from our own group the Camino has lead us to make friends with people from all over the world. We are having an international experience that crosses many borders and encompasses various cultures. I am amazed that I am learning so much about myself by learning so much about others. I am humbled to travel with people who emanate so much warmth and grateful for the opportunity to experience it with this more than fabulous group.

No comments:

Post a Comment