Tuesday, May 17, 2016

12 more hours!!


Helloooo! I’m Libby. As I am reading all of your blogposts I am getting more and more excited to truly get to know all of you as we travel the Camino together! I am absolutely excited to see what is to come in Spain and to experience it with you all. Thankfully, we only have 12 more hours until we will be at the airport, which seems crazy. Two weeks ago tomorrow seemed like it couldn’t come soon enough, and now it is basically here and I don’t even know how to cope with my excitement. Although school literally just ended (yay), I’m so stoked to be able to have the Camino as our classroom and explore the ways in which this trip will integrate intellectual, spiritual, and physical challenges. There is so much on my mind right now that putting words into sentences is becoming difficult, so with that I’m going to go re-evaluate my packing job one more time…See you tomorrow!!!! WOOP WOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment