Sunday, May 15, 2016


Hello all! My name is Henry. I went on the Hiking Through History trip two years ago after my freshman year and am returning this year to assist Nanette as a global seminar assistant...

Here we are just a few days away from the beginning of our adventure. When I went on the trip two years ago, it was a bigger group and I knew only one person before we left. Now, coming back as a teaching assistant and having practice-hiked with most of the peregrinas, I know that it will take no time at all for this year's group to become as tight-knit as I can imagine. After a long day of travel on Wednesday and a day or two of hiking, we'll all be getting along like old friends.
Some connections made along the Camino can last a lifetime. In the last few days I heard that we'll be meeting an old friend from the last trip during our final days in Santiago. I couldn't be more excited.

I'm so thrilled for this new adventure with these new traveling companions. Here are some pictures from the last trip just to whet your appetite.





No comments:

Post a Comment