Monday, May 16, 2016

Preparing!!

Hello all, I am Abby! I am so excited to be sharing this journey with you all.

It is hard to believe that we will all be on a plane, traveling halfway around the world, only 48 hours from now. I have never been to Spain, so this is going to be a completely new experience for me. I am very excited to experience the culture of Spain and the Camino. At this point I have a lot of anticipation, and I cannot wait to start the journey!

Along with being excited, I am also honored. I am honored to be given this opportunity, that so many people will never get. For me, this is just another amazing experience that I get to partake in. However when I share our travel plans with others, they have so much respect for us all for taking ourselves on this journey. This has helped me realize how lucky we all are to be able to take a few weeks of time and indulge in this life changing experience.

With that, I look forward to getting to know you all! Good luck packing and preparing, and I will see you at the airport!

1 comment:

  1. You rock m'dear! I hope the experience is everything you hope it to be and more! Looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete